A regular (daily, weekly, monthly) specialty serving of significant
or insignificant musings from the mind of an Italian Pastor.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Verse of the Day...

I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonders.

2 I will be glad and rejoice in you;
I will sing praise to your name, O Most High. Psalm 9:1-2

If you are like me, I cannot honestly say that I praise the Lord with "all my heart." What would that look like? I praise Him with some of my heart for sure! And then do I "tell of all Your wonders." What would that look like? Do I rejoice in Him? The only part of this passage I feel confident in is singing praise to His name. We do that each Sunday at Grace and I do it in the car to Lincoln Brewster worship albums. However, it seems I have a long way to go to capture the heart of these verses. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment